The Housing Authority is absorbing Section 8 Voucher Holders who move to the City of Berkeley.
For your interview you will need your Portability papers (you can bring them to their office or they can be mailed by your current HA), proof of income and valid California ID for all Adults.
Applicants are seen on a 1st come, 1st serve on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30 to 11:30.
1901 Fairview St.
Berkeley, CA 94703-2718
Phone: (510) 981-5470
- Section 8 Guidelines for unit size (how many bedrooms)- Updated (Again)
- Section 8 Application California
- Pensacola, Florida Accepting New Section 8 Applicants
- Another Section 8 pitfall – Foreclosure
- Section 8 tenant-portion rents are dramatically raised in California!